Released: 10. February 2016
Unity Editor Download Assistant
Component Installers Windows
- Unity Editor 64-bit
- Unity Editor 32-bit
- Cache Server
- Built in shaders
- Standard Assets
- Example Project
Component Installers Mac
We are happy to announce Unity 5.3.2p3. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- (742199) - Android: Fixed remote frame debugger.
- (none) - Android: Marshmallow - Added the possibility to disable the permission dialog by adding metadata to the activity.
- (755510) - Android: Mono - Fixed crash on startup with Unity Ads when stripping is enabled.
- (none) - Core: Improved the error message when build data files are corrupted or from a mismatched version.
- (752733) - Editor: Fixed folder-level toggle when importing assets.
- (711720) - Editor: Fixed a bug in the property diff recorder would insert property modification on the prefab asset if it was being edited in the inspector.
- (756409) - Editor: Fixed crash when entering playmode if LoadScene was called during Awake or Start.
- (761995) - Editor: It is now possible to replace a prefab asset with a different prefab asset.
- (752855) - Graphics: D3D11 Native API now supports obtaining native Texture type underpinning a Unity Renderbuffer.
- (746302) - Graphics: Fixed building shaders correctly for WebGL in AssetBundles.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where standard shader using directional lightmaps could output NAN to the framebuffer. This would corrupt the framebuffer if any effects were used that spanned multiple frames.
- (753593) - Graphics: Fixed occasional movie texture crash with multiple movies present.
- (none) - Graphics: Reduced framerate spikes where culling system could sometimes stall for several ms while waiting for jobs.
- (766642) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for marshaling wrappers of methods that have System.Guid as a parameter type.
- (761412) - OpenGL: Fixed random crashes on compute shader dispatch.
- (760830) - Particles: Ensure consistent direction between 3D and 1D rotation.
- (757969) - Particles: Fixed a collision crash.
- (763041) - Particles: Fix for terrains ignoring collision layers.
- (758197) - Particles: Fixed support for negative inherit velocity values.
- (765300) - Physics: Fixed center of mass and inertia tensor being reset after game object was reactivated.
- (763806) - Physics: Rigidbodies without non-trigger colliders can. have custom center of mass and inertia tensor again
- (767645) - tvOS: Fixed build error with Xcode trampoline.
- (none) - VR: Dynamically switch to headset's audio output / input driver (Oculus SDK 1.0+).
- (none) - VR: Fixed VR Splash screen color precision. No Longer limited to half the color spectrum for RGBA32.
- (none) - VR: Mask invisible pixels so GPU time is not wasted (Oculus SDK 1.0+).
- (765876) - Windows Store Apps: building from Unity will no longer overwrite project.json file if it was modified in solution.
- (759735) - Windows Store Apps: When building from Unity files in Visual Studio solution will not be overwritten if identical.