Released: 8. July 2016
Unity Editor Download Assistant
Component Installers Windows
- Unity Editor 64-bit
- Unity Editor 32-bit
- Cache Server
- Built in shaders
- Standard Assets
- Example Project
Component Installers Mac
We are happy to announce Unity 5.3.5p7. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- (767948) - AI: Fixed crash when inspecting NavMeshAgent.pathEndPosition in MonoDevelop.
- (789870) - Android: Application.temporaryCachePath and Application.persistentDataPath always return external paths starting KITKAT.
- (796242) - Android: Audio - Fixed an issue where the application would not regain audio focus after a notification.
- (799652) - AssetBundles: Fixed default compression for WebGL and WebPlayer targets
- (788521) - Audio: Use of 'Best Performance' DSP buffer size results in crash
- (804864) - Editor: Fixed an issue causing unnecessary script compilation, and improved compilation error handling
- (780900) - Editor: Fixed issue where preferences in Windows registry were not being terminated correctly
- (801482) - Fixed a crash-on-exit related to DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
- (761215) - Fixed an issue where Changing culling modes during runtime would not take effect correctly
- (780356) - Fixed crash when undoing replacement of transform on prefab instance
- (749008) - GI/MSE: Fixes an issue when switching to lighting settings of a different scene.
- (725776) - GI: "Error adding system: Data not available." thrown when building specific scene setup
- (804898) - GI: Updated Enlighten to version 3.02.UN2.51359. Fixes output of incorrect light probe spherical harmonics L2 coefficients in certain situations. This was caused by un-initialized memory.
- (796528) - IL2CPP: IL2CPP crash caused by incorrectly calculated stack bottom
- (806644) - IL2CPP: Return the correct value for the HasValue property of nullable types on the stack.
- (808292) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow proper managed stack traces for iOS projects build on Unity Cloud Build.
- (800915, 807370) - iOS: Fix a couple of Metal and Cloud support related small memory leaks
- (804440) - iOS: Fix leak of thread handles and associated resources in UnityEngine.Ping
- (805240) - iOS: Fixed apps from hanging when a long running script is triggered from backgrounding
- (765574, 744380) - iOS: Fixed OnApplicationPause not being called when PlayFullScreenMovie stops/starts
- (746309) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest.isError being set incorrectly when there is no internet connection
- (802534) - Metal: Fixed rendering of masked contents on GUI layer.
- (809347) - Metal: Perform framebuffer clear more effectively
- (789572) - Multidisplay: Fixed changing primary monitor still opens scene in first.
- (794660) - OpenGLES: Fixed crash and reflection probes corruption on A9 chipsets (OpenGLES3.0)
- (804483) - OSX: Add IPv6 support for WWW
- (796870) - OSX: Fix a crash when -nographics is used without -batchmode
- (801759) - OSX: Fix rare crashes when using WWW from multiple threads
- (799420) - OSX: Fixed missing menu bar in Windowed mode OS X mac standalone
- (none) - Tizen: Fix a problem that is an object moves to the center by force sometimes when device is rotated.
- (766771) - UI: Fixed NullReferenceException when deleting object with 2D RectMask component from scene
- (794360) - UI: Fixed race condition between UI system and UI jobs. In rare cases could cause a crash. Added asserts to help identify any future race conditions in the UI system.
- (none) - VR: GearVR apps render their splash screens directly to the HMD compositor to fix hitching issue
- (807442) - VR: Only disable rendering for stereo cameras when VR Focus is lost and RunInBackground is true.
- (807454) - VR: Re-enable rendering when Disabling VR after losing VRFocus.
- (none) - VR: Reduced delay when returning VRFocus. Should no longer be a static image for a second or two.
- (804583) - Windows Store: generate code in exported solution to properly setup initial orientations, in order to avoid rotation on startup on Windows 10
- (802112) - Windows Store: Accelerometer Events will be correctly returned on ARM platforms Case
- (802990) - Windows Store: Fix System.FormatException in MainPage.xaml.cs Case
- (804156) - Windows Store: SystemInfo.supportsVibration will return correct value on Windows Phone 8.1/10.0 Case
- (801998) - Windows Store: WWW.responseHeaders will return STATUS header the same way as other platforms Case