Released: 7. December 2017
Unity Editor Download Assistant
Component Installers Windows
- Unity Editor 64-bit
- Unity Editor 32-bit
- Cache Server
- Built in shaders
- Standard Assets
- Example Project
Component Installers Mac
We are happy to announce Unity 5.6.4p4. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- 896143 - Audio: Quality of atrac9 clips can now be adjusted properly in the audio importer.
- 954607 - Editor: Fixed occasional hang during Editor startup.
- 953161 - Editor: Fixed player settings not using the default icon when there are none specified.
- 854349 - GI: Fixed Enlighten not generating lightmaps for meshes imported without UVs and with Generate Lightmap UVs option enabled.
- (925552) - GI: Fixed project build errors when Reflection Probes Projection setting in Tier1(Graphics Settings) is unchecked.
- (754298) - GI: Fixed terrain artefacts caused by Enlighten terrain mesh triangulation being different from the original mesh triangulation.
- (939947) - GI: Fixed exception being thrown when the background color of a Reflection Probe is changed.
- (935328) - GI: Fixed a crash in 'RenderTexture::DiscardContents' when opening the scene.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Improve incremental build performance on OSX.
- 966623 - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in thread pool during shutdown.
- 955760 - iOS: Fixed crash when connection is lost in the middle of AssetBundle download using WWW.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed reliable message can be delivered twice.
- (827984) - Scripting: Fixed deadlocks and pauses when using System.Threading.Monitor.
- (None) - XR: Fixed mobile XR applications forcing landscape left orientation when right has been selected in the player settings.