Released: 12. April 2018
Unity Editor Download Assistant
Component Installers Windows
- Unity Editor 64-bit
- Unity Editor 32-bit
- Cache Server
- Built in shaders
- Standard Assets
- Example Project
Component Installers Mac
We are happy to announce Unity 5.6.5p4. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- (1019920 (902838)) - Audio: Fixed an issue where unloading an asset bundle containing AudioClips would cause all other AssetBundle audio clips to be unloaded.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (943051) - Editor: Fixed an issue with picking objects on Windows/D3D11.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed cullmode not being reset after Deferred and Forward rendering loops.
- (1001377 (953606)) - iOS: Fixed standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (947049 ()) - Linux: Fixed OnMouseDown not working with touch screens.
- (None) - Multi-Display: Fixed non-primary display input for mouse events on standalone.
- (969368) - Physics: Fixed memory leak when resizing BoxColliders.
- (1019921) - Physics: Fixed scale not being taken into account when computing a collider's pose.
- (1005311 (905817)) - Scene: Fixed DoImportScene crashing when importing FBX files.
- (968997) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler crash when compiling specific D3D9 shaders.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (1008883) - Test Runner: Fixed missing category filter.
- (1011576 (991127)) - VR: Fixed Cardboard VR failing to initialize on certain Android devices.
- (1016356(1016356) - XR: Fixed LoadDeviceByName causing crash on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3.