System Requirements for Unity 2017.3
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only; Mac OS X 10.9+.Server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 7.0 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
- Windows Store: Windows 10 (64-bit) and corresponding Visual Studio and platform SDK:
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP): Windows 10 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 or later and Windows 10 SDK;
- IL2CPP scripting backend also requires C++ compiler feature to be installed with Visual Studio.
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+, Mac OS X 10.9+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+.
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Android: OS 4.1 or later; ARMv7 CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Windows Store Apps: Windows 10 and a graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.