System Requirements for Unity 2018.1
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only; Mac OS X 10.9+.Server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 7.0 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 with C++ Tools component or later and Windows 10 SDK
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+, Mac OS X 10.9+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+.
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Android: OS 4.1 or later; ARMv7 CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 and a graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities