System Requirements for Unity 5.4
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.8+.Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 7.0 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows 8.1 Store Apps / Windows Phone 8.1: 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro and Visual Studio 2013 Update 2+.
- WebGL: Mac OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7 SP1+ (64-bit editor only).
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+.
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player will require iOS 7.0 or higher (dropping 6.0).
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Windows Phone: 8.1 or later.
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later.