The Unity 5.1.5 release brings you couple of important updates and a number of fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.1 Release Notes.Update now
New to Unity? Get it now!
- Android: Fix for OpenGLES 3 shader variable not set. (733928)
- Android: Fixed EGL_BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW error when coming back from background on some Android devices. (781618)
- Android: Fix for unaligned access on Android - causes crash on Tegra K1. (700531)
- Cache server: Fix for corrupted/Missing Files in Library Folder (already released in Unity 5.3).
- Cache server: Various fixes and improvements when switching platforms and reimporting all assets using a Cache server (already released in Unity 5.3).
- IL2CPP: Prevent a memory leak that caused some GCHandles, including those used to reference MonoBehaviour instances, from being correctly reclaimed by the garbage collector. (736167)
- iOS: IL2CPP code generation fix for Xcode 7.3.
- iOS: IPv6 compatibility fixes for .NET libraries and IL2CPP runtime.
- iOS: Xcode 7.3 Build & Run support.
- Samsung TV: Fixed wrong jpg library access problem (766053)
- Textures: Backport of multiple texture importing from Unity Editor 5.2.0 to 5.1.x.
- Textures: Backport of Texture2D.format shows ARGB on RGB texture format. (729286)